Brussels South Charleroi Airport S.A., the second airport serving the city of Brussels, offers access to more than 190 destinations, departing from a quick, easily accessible platform. With considerable operational experience under its belt, the airport has been rewarded on multiple occasions for its punctuality and the quality of the services it offers.
Over 3,000 people currently work on the site of Brussels South Charleroi Airport, almost 800 of whom are direct employees.
The goal of Brussels South Charleroi Airport S.A. is to continue to develop its airport activities, whilst focusing its policy on the comfort of its different customers in order to respond to all of their needs.
On a national level, Brussels South Charleroi Airport S.A. is the second biggest airport in terms of passenger traffic, and is planning to grow its freight business.
Excellent geographical location
- High concentration of people living around the airport: between 15 and 20 million potential passengers live within a two-hour drive of the airport
- Location at the heart of a vast road network offering easy access
- The airport offers extensive parking facilities, boasting 7,860 spaces
- Shuttle buses connect the airport to several cities in Belgium (Brussels, Ghent, Bruges), as well as in neighbouring countries (Lille, Luxembourg)
Excellent operational performance
- Open from 6.30am to 11pm every day
- Non-coordinated airport (slots)
- 1 x 06/24 runway: 2,550m x 46m (extension to 3,200m planned for 2021)