Application Specialist: 1 full-time contract
Responsibility for maintenance and upgrades for all the airport’s “standard” applications as well as specific developments for the airport.
•Point of contact between different suppliers and internal clients in order to manage and monitor the design of certain projects, from the initial thought process through to implementing the solution;
•Responsibility for maintenance and upgrades for the airport’s specific developments;
•Responsibility for maintenance and upgrades for the airport’s standard software solutions;
•Documentation for all standard applications and developments.
• Good knowledge of programming in Microsoft VB.net and C#
• Good knowledge of Oracle and SQL Server databases
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Sharepoint and Nintex
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics Nav
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in IT and at least 3 years’ related experience
• Languages: French and English
• Ability to work independently
• Resilient to stress and a good communicator
• Analytical, pragmatic, methodical approach
• Organisational skills and attention to detail
• Resilient to stress
If you are interested in this position, please apply via our website http://www.brussels-charleroi-airport.com, click on
“Application Specialist” and sign up!