Les jobs chez TUI Fly
Consulter sur les liens suivants et sachez déjà que TUI Fly recherche du personnel de cabine dans la région de Charleroi !
Les jobs chez Air Belgium
Crewing & Rostering Officer
Purpose of the job
- To issue optimised Flight Crew rosters in a timely manner and in accordance with the BCAA regulations and company requirements.
- To follow-up the Flight Crew rosters on a daily basis assuring that the Company’s flight programme is crewed according to BCAA flight time limitations and Company requirements and organise ground transportation for the crew.
- To assist the Flight Operations Postholder and the Crew Planning and Dispatch Manager in their tasks of managing and supervising the flight operations.
- To provide Flight operations management with all relevant reports and statistics.
Main activities and responsibilities
- Ensure that the crew rosters (cockpit & cabin crews) are published in due time in order to ensure that the company’s flight programme is covered, taking into account all BCAA regulations and company policies;
- Ensure - in cooperation with the Flight Operations Administrative Support Department - that all training activities are efficiently built into the roster;
- Maintain Crew records of days off, flying and duty hours in order to timely produce the reports required by the BCAA;
- Provide relevant FTL reports to the BCAA in order to ensure the relevant applicable regulations within the provision of the AOC.
- Supervise the crew report follow up in order to meet legal requirements. Monitor, on a day to day basis the crew rosters in order to ensure that all flights are covered and crew duty times are compliant with BCAA and company requirements;
- Make changes to the roster in order to cover flight programme changes, delays, crew sickness and avoid any service disruption;
- Be the contact point for the Company’s Crew members in order to inform them of all changes concerning flight schedules, hotel accommodation & transportation;
- Keep the crew management system up-to-date in order to provide Flight Operations management with a clear view of the current situation at any time;
- Liaise with taxi and transportation companies in order to organize ground transportation for the crew.
Reporting & System Management:
- Manage and update the AIMS Crew Management System according to regulation and company rules;
- Maintain contact with the system provider in order to improve and develop existing l system & functionalities;
- Assist in analysing monthly Crew utilisation & produce reports and statistics as requested by the Management Team;
- Publish various AIMS reports for productivity, absenteeism, leave, payroll & per diems as available and according to the requirements
Any other duties that aim to the achievement of the department objectives within individual competences.
- Display a positive, open and cooperative behavior in order to facilitate a good relationship inside and outside the department, avoid and help solve conflicts.
- Comply with Company policies, values and ethics.
- Comply with local, national legislations and health & safety standards.
- Report to hierarchy any hazards, non-compliances and risks whether to employees or to the company.
- Capacity to remain very discreet and ascertain confidentiality while handling sensitive subject.
Requirements and qualifications
- At least 2 years’ experience in an aviation operational environment in a crewing function.
- Very good knowledge of EASA Flight Time Limitations.
- Analytical skills, creative thinking, problem solving, decision making and flexibility.
- Ability to manage multiple assignments, to prioritize, to be proactive and stress resistant.
- Computer literate: MS Office suite
- Knowledge of crew management system(s)
- Ability to demonstrate great sense of diplomacy and tact without compromising the objectives.
- Excellent communication skills in English (other EU language are advantages).
- Willing to work outside regular office hours as required (might evolve to Shift-work / Day and Night / Including Saturdays, Sundays and bank holidays)
• A permanent contract
• A package in line with industry standards