Planning to take a trip ?
During the COVID-19 period, access to the terminal is restricted to passengers with a valid ticket.
People accompanying passengers with reduced mobility or minors may also enter the terminal.
We also advise you to arrive at the airport well in advance to allow our staff to check any additional travel documents required during the period of COVID-19 as well as in anticipation of peak traffic.
Do you have a flight planned at Brussels South Charleroi Airport from 19 April? Here are the steps to follow:
Before the trip :
- Check whether my destination is in a red, orange or green zone and the rules in force in my destination country via the interactive map of the European Union
- Prepare and ensure that you have all the necessary travel documents related to COVID-19 . This includes :
- Your national identity card or passport
- Your boarding pass
- Until 1 July: A certificate of negative PCR test before your departure and/or any other specific document to the requirements in force in your destination country. You can check these requirements via this link. A test centre is available at the airport (more info).
- From 1 July: People with the European digital certificate Covid will be able to travel freely within the territory of the European Union member states (except for related conditions specific to each country to be checked before your departure). This digital certificate will prove that you are :
- either vaccinated
- Or you have a negative PCR test (depending on your country of destination, this test must be carried out within a certain period of time before your departure. More info)
- Or that you are now immune to COVID-19 following a recovery
More information on the European Covid digital certificate and how to obtain it via this link.
On return to Belgium:
- Fill in the Passenger Locator Form 48 hours before your return. You will receive a QR code by e-mail that you will have to show when boarding.
- Depending on your answers to the Passenger Locator Form, and if a quarantine or a test has to be carried out, you will receive an SMS indicating the procedure to follow when you return to Belgium.
More info :
- The latest travel advice
- The Passenger Locator Form
- If you are not travelling, please avoid entering the terminal for no reason. If you are coming to the airport to drop off or pick up passengers, please say your goodbyes or hellos respectively outside the airport building (in the car park for example).
Information regarding the Covid-19 health guidelines is available on www.info-coronavirus.be.